Cameroon is one of the most peaceful destinations in Africa. It is home to a great diversity of terrains, including massive rainforest, rocky mountain ranges and stunning beaches. You and your family are sure to relax and spend quality time together in a beautiful place like Cameroon.
The flight time from Nigeria to Cameroon is approximately an hour and twenty minutes, so it’s a quick trip that you can plan anytime. Also, you can enter Cameroon from Nigeria for up to 90 days without a visa, so you can also plan your holiday in no time!
It is still important to make sure that our passport will be valid for at least 6 months after your intended departure from Cameroon. Once you have this in order, you can contact us to complete your flight and accommodation bookings in one affordable package.
Here are a few facts about Cameroon you may want to know before your visit.
- The two official languages in Cameroon are English and French.
- Cameroon is famous for coffee, cotton, bananas, oilseeds and cocoa.
- The currency in Cameroon is the West African CFA Franc. 1 NGN is equal to 1.48 CFA.
- The Ring Road is an excellent start to adventuring along small kingdoms, traditional villages and artisan workshops.
- The extraordinary variety of fauna in Cameroon includes at least 409 species of mammals and 165 species of birds. It is without a doubt advisable that you and your family spend time in one of Cameroon’s many nature parks or faunal reserves.
Remember, the climate in Cameroon varies quite a lot according to the specific terrain you are visiting. Make sure to check the weather forecast before you go so you pack all the right things.